By filling out the information below, you will be placed on our list of interested persons for Candlelight Villas. This will initiate our vetting process and whether you meet all of the eligibility criteria, which include:
- Be homeless and an active participant within Utah County’s homeless provider network.
- Be able to self-pay or have an active Provo City Housing Authority voucher.
- Be active in case management services with the Food & Care Coalition or one of our approved onsite partners (currently includes: Wasatch Behavior Health, Fresh Start Ventures, and the Veterans Administration)
- Applicants must commit to a clean and sober living environment.
- Our process will include contacting landlord references.
A member of our staff will be reaching out to confirm the information above and to initiate our preliminary review. An overview of the process of eligibility, agency reviews, and completion of housing paperwork is required. By completing the form below, you will have completed step one in the process.